Niko B Chocolates are recruiting!
A small, busy and fast growing chocolate company are recruiting a new member to their lively team ASAP to assist with their new brunch service and chocolate shop on Saturdays and Sundays at their Hackney workspace, shop and cafe. The role will include:
- Setting up the dining area and tables for service.
- Confidence handling cash sales
- Table and counter service
- Selling handmade, award winning chocolates from the on-site retail space
- Preparing fresh hot chocolates and drinks
- Assisting with clearing up
Hours:Saturdays- Times variable between 10am and 6pm.Sundays – 10am – 3.30pm We are looking for a clear communicator with excellent customer service, a friendly, approachable manner, who is calm under pressure with a sense of fun. We are a popular local company and we place as much importance on our people as our product. An interest in chocolate, the food scene and the organic movement is a bonus. There is the potential for this role to grow as we continue to increase our chocolate services! *Please note we are looking for someone local who lives close to the E8 / N16 area.* Please contact Anthony Ferguson with your CV if you are interested in the role: email@example.com or on 07505 783 275. NikoChocolates