Lovely, Modern, Fully Furnished One Bed to Rent in Awesome Location
I am moving in with my bf and looking for a tenant or couple to rent out my flat. Move in date is flexible and I will not be selling the property so you won’t be asked to leave (unless you do anything horrible to the flat) until your tenancy comes to an end (can renew if you want to).
The flat pics are from when I bought it, it now has all modern new furniture in it which will stay with the flat.
– One bed
– separate bathroom
– hall way
– living area and kitchen open plan – quite small but ive made the space work with a corner sofa etc
– in a newish block (not one of those brand spanking new builds but a nice block full of young professionals)
– nice floor boards
– washing machine
– Fully furnished (all only 6 months old) which includes : large chest of drawers, double wardrobe, double bed, corner sofa, coffee table
Location wise :
– a 10 min walk to Bethnal Green tube,
– or a 3 minute walk to Cambridge Heath station,
– or 5 mins on a bus (from right outside) to Hoxton overground or Old Street
– or 10 mins on a bus to Liverpool street.
– 10 min walk to Broadway Market and Columbia Road Flower Market.
– 1 min walk to a good local the Seabright Arms! – Important!
I want someone or a couple who will look after the flat. I appreciate walls won’t stay white and things might get broken here and there but as long as it is being cleaned and cared for then I am happy.
A proper tenancy agreement will be written up and references checked and so forth.
Rent per month = £1300
Deposit of 6 weeks up front which will be kept in the deposit safety scheme – £1,800
Please email me with any questions you have or if you want to come and have a look at the flat. I think it will go quickly, its lovely and a great location.